Wednesday, January 21, 2009
1:26 PM
Morning! Guess what I had for breakfast?

This! The best cereal ever. Period. ^_^
Lol, okay I'm sorry again for the lack of updates. The truth is, I've been really really busy, and I mean REALLY busy these few days. Here's what I did these past few days...
17th January (Saturday)
WOOTZ! It's my Chinese calendar birthday! XD Lol, had my favourite "birthday dinner" with my family - chicken wine with mee sua (is that what you call it?) + eggs. It's so yummy and I had a huge chicken drumstick too lol. Then cake cutting... dad and mum got me oreo cake from Marilyn (very yummy). After eating the cake...
Sis: 给他礼物!
Me: (uninterested cause every year it's just angpau) 哇,有礼物meh?
Sis: 有!!!
(Dad returns with a wrapped box.)
Dad: TADA! 一包Mee Goreng...
Me: (Snatches present and rips it open) (Saw "Sony Ericsson" on a white box) O_O WOOHOO!
LOL Apparently dad and mum got me a mobile... like FINALLY! It's like my first ever mobile phone LOL The model is k660i. I love it so far. ^_^

First shot... Oreo cake!

^_^
18th January (Sunday)
Woke up really early and had breaky with family. Then we're off to clean the house. It's a CNY cleaning day. Me and my bro cleaned our room and we painted the wall together with dad. It's like we're renovating the room... cause we completely moved everything in our room. Now it's really spacey and awesome. LOL thanks to the designers (me and my bro). XD I was freaking tired after a whole day of cleaning. Pictures on the way~

Our newly designed room. This is my corner XD

My cookie monster LOL

My fav.

Christmas gift from Hui. 1000 stars!
19th January (Monday)
Dad and I continued with cleaning. I spent the whole day cleaning and arranging CDs, cassettes and tapes @_@ We have like tons of Wii and PS games, plus our DVDs... Sis' VCDs... Me and bro's CDs... Dad's cassettes of the oldies and his CDs... Though I was impressed lol I saw a Mozart cassette in my dad's collection. And he has the Titanic soundtrack... err and lots of Celine Dion's and Mariah Carey's LOOOL
20th January (Tuesday)
Went to bandar to shop with dad. I didn't buy anything, which sucks. I got a haircut though, which sucks too. =D
That's about it. Tonight I'm heading to Nii's house. YAY Ben and Jerry's here I come... >=D
