<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, January 13, 2009
10:49 PM

Babysitting has been really fun so far. Although some parts of the process are not THAT enjoyable. LOL

Today's another rainy day AGAIN. I don't know when this period of gloomy weather is gonna end. Isn't the pre-CNY period supposed to be... bright, sunny, cheerful and windy? Lol maybe it's just me. Anyway, I think it's the stupid weather that got everyone sick. I'm now with the flu, sore throat and slight coughing. Not good.

Well babysitting this morning was a bit of a challenge cause Haow didn't go. And that means I'm the only one who can speak a lil bit of Cantonese (Matt can't). And that means I have to deal with three constantly crying Cantonese kids. And one of them hates me. LOL But! Miraculously, I managed to silent the three of them after... a few hours? Haha it's nothing to be happy about though, cause I know tomorrow they'll cry again and we have to repeat what we said/did again. Lol kids. But they're adorable kids so it's okay. =D

What do I hate about babysitting? Getting the three year old kids in line and bringing them to the toilets. Err naturally I try to avoid public toilets, what with the refreshing smell and all. And some of the kids don't even know how to wear their pants back so yeah... I don't really like it. And because Haow didn't show up today, plus Matt was constantly busy with crying kids, I had to bring little boys to the toilet too. Ohh emm gee. It's so embarrassing. It's really been a while since I last saw a... penis. HAHAHA By that I meant my bro's when he was little. Don't get me wrong now. It's super awkward and the kids of course have no idea why the hell this "jiejie" is being so reluctant to help them wear their pants. It's easy for girls. But for the boys... I try not to touch or even look at that THING. And I try not to break it too. HAHAHAHA

Oh and another thing... when kids puke, major eww! Today Aizul puked Milo on his apron and I had to wash it. With my bare hands. Awesome! LOL anyway...

My Kid of the Day? Lee Chao Cherng! CHERNG CHERNG <33





He is super adorable! He likes to follow me around so when I went to the boys' toilet to wash the apron, he was like, "Eh? 你不是女子meh? Zhomok你来男子的?"

And and and when I was eating my bread next to him, he said, "给我吃一点点。”
I said, "你要吃?可是我生病oh。”
Then he touched my head.
I was like, "Zhomok你oh?"
And then he answered, "我sayang你lo!"

AWWW <33333

Hahahaha! I have a few more fav. kids.

Syahmi!




He's so cuttteeeeeee <3 He gave me biscuits to eat the other day ^_^

De Qing! Cikgu Lew's son! He is a super good boy and he loves to dance LOL




I guess that's all for today.
Might update again tomorrow!

Tons of love <3