Thursday, January 1, 2009
4:04 AM
Happy 2009 my lovers!
It has been a blast for me on New Years eve (just now). We went to Sin Nii's place for a small party. Most of the members of the PRYNSA gang slash Ohana family were there to celebrate. And Bink Tung's (Sin Nii's lil bro) friends and their cousins were there too. Sharon joined us later.
There was A LOT of food! Five pizzas! Huge plate of mango pudding (amazing masterpiece of Mrs. Leong), satay, chips, chocs, drinks... I was really full and I had to stop laughing, otherwise I felt like puking.
We ate, talked, played cards and watched movie before the countdown. Lol we played Cho Dai Dee and "99", a new card game Tian Fu learnt from Taiwan. It was pretty fun. We then watched High School Musical 3 on Sin Nii's "home theater" LOL Well the guys were like mehhhh and yawn, so actually only Sin Nii, Sharon and I were watching it. Stay tuned and you can see pictures of Sin Nii's "home theater" on Facebook pretty soon LOL We rate it three stars so far HAHAHAHAHA Only people who were there will get the joke...
ANYWAYS we stopped around 11.57 pm and got ready for the countdown. Around 11.59 pm, we heard fireworks and we all rushed outside to watch. We - actually only I - were like WOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CLAP CLAP CLAP~ Then we counted down together outside... We were like screaming and it was pretty noisy LOL
Before going home we took some hilarious and uber cool photos. Check 'em out on Facebook. Sin Nii will post 'em up soon.
So yeah, here comes 2009 guys. It's pretty scary y'know... how time flies. Honestly 2008 has been a great year for me. I had a great final year in Chung Ching. I went for forest trips which were really really really fun. I made a lot of new and close friends. New things came into my life. I finally got my laptop. My Singapore trip was amazing. We finally got our Christmas tree. I've been a good girl. I think. =)
I'm looking forward to what 2009 has to bring. And just hours ago, I didn't have a new year resolution.
But now I think I have one: to become a better person.
All the best guys. We're all a year older now.
Grow up.
Stop doing things that you will regret one day.
Tons of love from me ^_^
