Saturday, December 13, 2008
9:53 PM
LOOOOL I'm finally here to update! It's been a week! I'm really sorry, but I have a good reason for not updating these days. And it's because I've been HELL busy finishing the PRYNSA report with the other team members. I'm too lazy to go through the whole process right now, but trust me, it's like a crazy roller coaster ride. We went through numerous ups and downs together, especially on Thursday, when Ket, Kah Yan, Sin Nii and I went to Bandar to submit our 15 copies of report. It was crazyyy! But I'm really glad that it was a happy ending lol. We managed to pass the reports into the hands of the PRYNSA people. And now, I can finally relax and enjoy my holidays! YES, my holidays just started.
I actually wanted to update you readers on what happened along the PRYNSA report journey yesterday, but I went out for a gathering at Kaizen, and also, I got distracted. By what?
There's this online game that I've been playing for almost three years now, and it's called Habbo. Everyone around me (real life friends) hates it, because they suck. =) Kidding lol. They just don't get why I'm so into the game. Anyways, yesterday, I met my old old old Habbo BFF again on the game! She has been gone for almost 2 years, because of drama and stuff. -_- And I myself quit the game too for some time, especially during the GCE period. But I always have a check on whether her account is online. AND just yesterday, I finally see her again! Apparently she's back for good and I'm really... happy. I've never felt this happy before for such a long time!
Lol call me weird or anything but it doesn't bother me. It might be difficult for you guys to understand... but to me, it's just like a miracle that has happened. You know when you're playing an online game... there's no way that you can look for a long lost online friend other than sending emails, sending IMs and all those online stuff. You can't possibly call her house (US) or buy an airplane ticket to look for her. You feel really helpless and all you can do is hope that when she gets online, you're online at the same time. It's crazy stuff. XD Plus, in this case, she really stopped getting on the game and MSN for almost 2 years. It's mental!!!
I'm just really glad that we're talking again like we used to. =) We used to raid people's rooms (in the game) together, bully other players together, stay up late into the night watching Dane Cook's shows together and send voice clips to each other LOL Pretty amazing for me.

That's her and I in her disco room LOL We were like OMGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGG when we saw each other online yesterday ha!
Anyways, I'm done packing for Singapore tomorrow. I have to sleep early cause I have to leave at around 5 am in the morning. I'm not complaining! In fact, it was my choice to take the earliest flight, cause that means we can spend more time in Singapore. =D I can't wait for the trip! Dad has planned to bring us to the zoo, bird park and also night safari. It's gonna be awesome.
I'm going to bring along my laptop, so I MIGHT blog then. =)
Finally, I wanna share some awesome photos taken with my Macbook. >=D

Christmas tree is up!




We, the guitar heroes! (Me, my sis and my lil cousins)
