Sunday, December 7, 2008
2:27 AM
OMG I FEEL LIKE PUKINGGGGG (ate too much)
I had so much fun today, haha, like seriously. Regarding my dental check-up, I have good and bad news. The good news is I didn't get to have my teeth checked this morning; the bad news is I'll have to visit the dentist again next week, before I head to S'pore. Why? 'Cause the nurse told us that adults can only have their teeth checked from Mondays to Thursdays. And for them, 16 and above is adult. So in the end, only my bro had his check-up. And I was like....
Me: Awesome... awesome awesome awesome! Awesome... awesome awesome awesome!
Mum: 你awesome啦!牙齿就要兰liao!
And the dentist actually said 'very good' to my bro. I was in a total shock. LOL He eats more chocolates than me!
In the afternoon, I spent my time playing Super Mario Galaxy, while waiting for time to pass LOL Around 4, I showered and got ready to go to the bus station. I met up with Ket and Danny at the bus station. We took the bus at 5 to KB. It took ages to reach the bus station at KB cause the bus turned here and there @_@
Anyway when we arrived at KB, it was around 6. We walked to Riviera Café to high tea and enjoy the scenery (sun setting). I had Nescafé ICU (with ice cream on top), Ket had Teh Tarik ICU (with ice cream too) and Danny had oreo milkshake. We stayed there until Lorin miss called Ket. Oh yeah, Danny's aunt (manager) treated us! Generous woman~
We waited for Vun and Lorin at Baiduri Bank. They wanted to withdraw some money. Then the five of us walked to Procter for our steamboat night! It was reallllllllllllly fun. We ordered soooo many food. The fish was nice! I kept screaming for fish. Lorin kept screaming for chicken. Danny kept screaming for balls HAHAHAHA (beef balls, fish balls, okay?) Lorin's two other friends, Steven and Daniel joined us later lol.
I really had a lot of fun. We took many pics. They are with Lorin. -_-
Don't expect her to post them up.
She's a lazy ass.
I'm out!
I may have WONDERFUL news tomorrow!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
