<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, December 5, 2008
12:40 AM

Happy 17th birthday to Ket!
May your birthday wishes come true and thanks for being such a good friend all this while!
You know we all love ya =)

The PRYNSA gang celebrated with him last night. We told him we were going to continue with our report at night at Sin Nii's house, but he realized that he got punk'd when Sin Nii and Kah Yan brought out the cake. LOL You should have seen the look on his face! It was soooo funny. We also brought some food and lots of snacks. We ate ate ate... talked talked talked... and took lots of photos. The photos are up on Sin Nii's Facebook.






Today, we celebrated with him again! LOL It was all Chen Yin's idea (she organized it). I didn't know why she invited us to OGDC at first, they said it was a farewell party for Gloria before she leaves for Taiwan. But I figured it all out when I saw Gloria with a cake LOL

Danny, Fu, Ket, Chyi, Fun, Gloria, Syee Chee, Chen Yin and I were there. Some other boys went too but they left when we went to see the exhibitions. We had lots of fun, especially at the Exhibition Hall. We spent ages playing with the Mindball thingy (using your brainwaves to control a ball). It was fun and really interesting. Danial and Gloria turned out to be the people with the best... brainpower? LOL They always win! I'll see if I can grab some photos from those who went... -hints Fun- >=D

And the funny thing is Gloria bought the exact same cake for Ket!
LOL

PS. I'll do the tags soon, don't worry!