<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, December 2, 2008
1:33 AM

We went to Andulau for PRYNSA RTB filming this morning. All I can say is that it was a really wonderful experience! I was so freaked out before the interview but luckily the interview included Sin Nii, so it wasn't so bad after all. We had this mini mic to clip on our shirt and we talked about the project to the camera. After we're done bla-bla-bla-ing, the camera man went like "Cut! Sekali lagi!" WOAH! We took about 3-4 takes... and I felt like a real actress LOL

Went back home in the afternoon. I reached home at around 5 and then went cycling around my house. You know some of the things that I like? Music, sunset, freedom, nature and my cuz's house (next door)! They have this HUGE garden in front of their "mansion" and there's a swing there. And when you put all of these together, you get magic!

I sat on the swing, barefooted and listened to my iPod.
I turned up the volume until all I could hear was the music.
I had Jack Johnson's and John Mayer's albums playing.
I saw a big piece of the sky, trees, flocks of birds returning home.
I watched the sun set.

It's paradise.
You can't hear anything else other than the music,
you can't hear the noise of the cars,
you can't hear the people.

It's wonderful.

So friends, during this holiday, get your ass out there. Go under the sun and get soaked in sweat. Go to the beach and watch the sunset. Don't waste your time glued to the computer.

Do not miss the many beautiful things in life.