<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, December 5, 2008
11:47 PM

Tagged by Sin Nii
Rules:
1) Write (type) your full name with your elbow.
2) No backspacing.

leii ting wednm

LMAO!

Tagged by Nadia
Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

Q1. The age of my next birthday


Q2. A place I'd like to visit


Q3. A favorite place


Q4. A favorite food


Q5. A favorite color


Q6. The city I live in

Q7. The city I was born in


Q8. A nickname I had


Q9. A bad habit


Q10. A hobby


Q11. Current wish list (max 3 items)




Q12. A favorite thing


Q13. College major


Q14. Name of first (and only) love


Skip tagging! Muaahahaha.

PS. Mum insists to bring me to the dentist tomorrow! EEKS! =S