<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, November 20, 2008
7:21 PM

Heys! (Cheerful start.)

Went to school this morning to help the teachers with the exhibition stuff, dry our PRYNSA soil and also have our graduation meeting. Everything went okay I guess... though it was really hot and I got really sweaty when dealing with the soil. Lol... Plus, there was some dog poop on the grass... so naturally the air smelled really good outside the lab. =)

Came back home, had lunch and played Wii with my little cousins and sis. We played Super Mario Galaxy, my all-time favourite Wii game. It has good gameplay, graphics and music! It's really amazing. Basically there was a lot of screaming cause my Mario keeps dying (either because of fireballs, the porcupine-like thing-ies or being sucked into black holes). LOL




Another new game we are always playing is Wii Music! The game is super cute, and you get to play all kinds of instruments you can ever think of. Electric guitars, acoustic guitars, rock drums, trumpet, banjo, sitar, violin, bla bla bla... It's kinda kiddy though so if you're looking for serious music gameplay, better try Guitar Hero. XD




Guitar Hero World Tour is on my wish list, by the way. ^_^

OH YEAHHHH MARIO KART! Omg, super fun! I need to buy the steering wheels soon... Omg, I have a lot of things that I want. -_-




Check out Sin Nii's new Facebook photo album! The photos are great lol. Remind me of how much fun we had. I stole some of the photos. And here I'll post some:

Our pitcher plant!


=)


MY SHOES!


PS. New blog makeover has a more simple look. Tree-ish colours. =)