Monday, November 24, 2008
11:00 PM
Sin Nii tagged me, but I'm gonna skip that cause I don't have a camera. Boohoo! Sorry!
I got tagged by Nadia too... I'll just ignore the instructions... LOL
Instructions: Remove any number of questions from below, and add in your personal questions, then tag any number of people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. What do you do most for the time being?
==> Going to school?
2. What is your favourite animal(s)?
==> Puppies, rabbits, dolphins...
3. What is your one regret in life?
==> Oh please, my life hasn't ended yet...
4. Who inspires you?
==> Albert Gore
5. Tell me something I don't know about your family background.
==> Errrr, I don't know what you don't know.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
==> Of course not!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
==> My iPod...
8. What can cheer you up from sadness?
==> Music, sunshine, sunrises, sunsets...
9. Have you ever fall madly in love?
==> Not yet. =)
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
==> She is hawt LOL She is a caring person. She loves books!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
==> Kindness, loyalty, talents and a good sense of humour. ;)
12. What's the best thing that happened to you?
==> I don't know... =S
13. What is your ambition?
==> No idea =S
14. Describe your life in one word.
==> Colourful =)
15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
==> Rich.
16. If you are told you can enter any university in this world, Oxbridge excluded, what university will you enter?
==> I do not know...
17. Who is the persons (peoples) that you can share all your problems with?
==> Hui, Ket and Danny.
18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
==> 26 years old... Working but not married yet.
19. You accidentally deleted this question.
==> Whaddahell?
20. What is your dream job?
==> Apple CEO. LOL!
I'm tagging Lorin, Vun, Sin Nii, Michelle (Lai), Michelle (Chu) and Sharon (Lee).
PS. I had a crazy fun day today at school! =D
