Saturday, November 22, 2008
10:17 PM
Got my haircut this afternoon. Umm, no comment. XD Yesterday was a super duper fun day at Amira's place. Some swam in the pool while others, including me, remained at the pool side. What did we do? We attacked people (including the swimmers) with water balloons and water guns. In the end, I got soaked in water too. Fun fun fun! We had food at the pool side (yummy food... omg, the desserts are to-die-for) and then went indoors to chit-chat and play games. We played UNO, PS2 and Wii. In conclusion, her house is super duper amazing. Honestly!
This morning, I went to school for grad rehearsal. Right now, everyone's basically talking about prom. From dates to outfits... everything. Lol. I'm going to DJ at prom, so I'm currently downloading songs and songs and songs and more songs! Not that I don't have enough of 'em on my iPod, BUT I know people want to listen to those pop songs which I probably wouldn't listen to if it wasn't for prom. Songs like... I mean, songs of artists like Britney Spears (Womanizer womanizer womanizer~ EWW LOL), Sean Kingston (I think his songs are funny) and other hip-hop artists. =S Nevertheless, I'm also downloading some music which I enjoy, an album called "50 Techno Trance Anthems Vol. 2". The techno songs are gooooooood.
It's difficult to be a good DJ, I think. To be a good one, you need to do your 'homework' and know which songs you are gonna play and which songs you should play for which moment. You do not want to be a DJ who plays a song and then goes like, "Hmm, maybe not this one. This sucks." and then stops the song halfway and then plays another song. People would be like "Whaaaa-?"
Yeah.
Want to see me (and Chen Ket) DJ? Get your prom tickets! There are still some left. 28th Nov!
=D
