<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, November 28, 2008
12:15 AM

I'm officially an ex-CCMS student. The feeling hasn't washed over me yet, cause I'll still be meeting the juniors and a few teachers for our PRYNSA project this holiday. But I'm pretty sure I'll miss the school and the people there by next year. Graduation was amazing - the decorations (ahem I helped a lot), the performances... Everyone was pretty emotional when Matt sang "I Will Always Love You". A few cried... I got teary so I forced myself to not listen to the song and watch the photos on the slideshow. Or else I might collapse into tears LOL

Anyways, yesterday was super duper fun but tiring! I woke up late so I had to rush to school. Met up with my PRYNSA homies and went to Bandar in a rented van. It was pretty comfy and Mr. Avinash also followed us. At BARC, we helped with the experiments. It was pretty fun cause we learnt new stuff and the equipment there was uber cool. The flask shakers were cute and there were these mini conical flasks and filter funnels. So kawaii. ^_^

After that, we went to the Mall for lunch. Along the way we talked talked talked talked talked! It's fun talking to the three Musketeers (Sin Nii, Kah Yan and Fung Che). =) We had our lunch at the foodcourt and saw Gloria and Chen Yin (who stayed there overnight). Ket received a call from Chung Soon, asking for help to buy his prom coat. He wanted a white one so we went to Ego to look for it. We didn't see any nice ones though. In the end, I called my Dad so that Ket and I can stay at the Mall for a bit longer. We ended up staying there till about 7.30 pm LOL

We decided to meet up with Gloria and Chen Yin to go shopping together, but they were watching HSM3 at that time, so Ket and I decided to go for a movie too. We chose Madagascar 2, which was super funny! We also felt like puking after finishing a whole bucket of popcorn. Then we checked out some games (for PS3 and Wii). FYI, Ket got his new PS3. How unfair is that?! He now has a PS2, a Wii and a Ps3. Holy cow... I'm sure his parents will get him an Xbox later... then a PSP... then a DS... omg.

After the movie, we met up with the duo at Utama Grand. Then we went to sit at Rizqun's lobby to talk talk talk... Then to eat gelato... Then to shop for Gloria's clothes... Then to shop for Soon's coat... Eventually we bought a grey one for him from iTop. It's very nice and the price is also a nice three-digit number. =) I bought suspenders from Ego (broke my old ones) and then around 7.30 pm, met up with my dad and then we went home. My feet almost broke (like seriously) from all those shopping and roaming around the building. On our way back home, I exchanged my iPod for Ket's mobile and we listened to each other's songs (in preparation for prom night) lol.

Today was closing day at school. Went to school to get my Chemistry quiz certificate and then we went to Ket's house to hang. Hahaha.. I really go out a lot these few days. I'm never at home for a whole day... which is good I guess cause I get really bored at home.

Lastly I wanna end this post with a dedication... I wanna dedicate this song (Ryan Cabrera's "I Will Remember You") to my Form 5 lovers, my CCMS teachers and everyone in CCMS! The lyrics are pretty self-explanatory, so there you go.

I love you guys so much. Like really. Always.

Ryan Cabrera - I Will Remember You
Four years later
Time goes by fast
Got my memories
And they will last
I try to keep it simple
'cause I hate goodbyes
I try to keep it simple by
Telling myself that

I… I will remember you
And all of the things that we’ve gone through
There is so much I can say
But words get in the way
So if were not together
I will remember you
I will remember… you

We’re a picture
In my mind
When I want to find you
I just close my eyes
You’ll never be that far from me
So don’t say goodbye 'cause
You’ll never be that far from me
I’m telling myself

I… I will remember you
And all of the things that we’ve gone through
There is so much I can say
The words get in the way
So were not together
I will remember… you

You were there when I needed a friend
Thank you thank you
I never told you how much that meant
Gotta thank you thank you

I… I will remember you
And all of the things that we’ve gone through
There is so much I can say
The words get in the way
So

I… I will remember you
And all of the things that we’ve gone through
There is so much I can say
The words get in the way
We’re not together
I will remember you
We’re not together
I will remember you

I will remember… you

EDIT: Nice slideshow with grad pics at Nurliza's blog!