Wednesday, November 19, 2008
9:43 PM
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This is worse than exams! ... Okay, maybe not worse, but I'm really exhausted, stressed out and pissed off! (for some unspeakable reasons) >_>
Today's forest trip was amazing and fun! Arrived at school at 6.30 am then off to Andulau. We looked for our pitcher plant but wasn't successful. We were actually on our way back and I was walking in front of the group, but suddenly...
-SCREAM- "WE FOUND IT!"
-MORE SCREAMING- "WE FOUND IT WE FOUND IT!!!!"
"YAY!!!"
-APPLAUSE AND CHEERING-
XD Lol. Apparently, Sin Nii saw a huge tree supporting a BUNCH of our pitcher plant. The pitcher plants are really beautiful. We even saw MASSIVE ANTS, a weird and big yellow praying mantis... a little CRAB... lol. Visit Sin Nii's Facebook page for the photos. I'm sure she'll post them up soon. =D
The forest tracks were muddy and filled with water. I got my shoes filled with water and they were super dirty. Overall, it was really fun but I was really exhausted. And thinking of the stuff that I still have to do until I go to Singapore... ='( I WANT MY HOLIDAYS!
I came back home, ate, showered and slept. I felt better after that.
I am a big loser. =)
PS. David Cook and Beyoncé's albums came out!
