Sunday, October 5, 2008
12:51 AM
SO, procrastination is the thief of time.
-COUGH-
I've decided to do the tag looooooooool.
1.The person who tagged you is?
> Mann and Lorin aka Mrs. Lako =D
2.Your relationship with him/her?
> Friends =D
3.Your 5 impressions of them
> Mann: Smexy, rebellious, unpredictable, funny, mysterious. =D
> Lorin: Hot (cough), bitchy (in a good way <3), LOUD, sneezy, whiny. XD
4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
> Mann: WAVEEEEEEE ^^
> Lorin: Attempting to kill me.
5.The most memorable thing they had said to you.
> Mann: Not to me, but into my face: "Oooops." LOL ^_^
> Lorin: No idea... profanities? AHHH "I love you"! -cough-
6.If they become ur lover, you will?
> ...
7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
> Mann: EATTT MOARRRRRRRR!
> Lorin: Shut the loudness!
8.If he/she become your enemy, you will?
> Mann: I will freak out.
> Lorin: I will be glad. =D
9. If he/she dies, you will?
> Cryyyy ='(
10.What is it you want to tell for them now?
> Mann: EATTT MOARRRRRRRRR! LOOOOOL
> Lorin: I hate you for always not replying on MSN. -_-
11.Your overall impression of them is?
> Mann: SMEXEH!
> Lorin: MY 开心果!
12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
> Comfortable?
13.The characters you love of yourself are?
> None =(
14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
> EVERYTHING!
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
> Nobody is perfect enough...
16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
> I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!! Nahh, just joking. I know many people love me. SAY IT OUT LOUD!!! >=D
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
SKIPPPPP =D
PHEW. Now that I'm done and deleted half of the tag LOL, I'll just carry on with what I've been doing these two days.
Yesterday, had a steamboat party around noon over at grandparents' place, as an early celebration of grandpa's bday. It was pretty fun, especially seeing my cousins from Bandar: Jeremy, Jason and lil Justin. Yup, obviously they are brothers lol.
After steamboat party, I went to Bandar with Dad and Mum. We headed to the Mall first and they let me wander around alone, which is totally cool. It's so frustrating when you have the money in hand but you don't know what to buy LOL I went to EGM... no Wii games that caught my interest. I went to iTop and Bingo... no shirts for me. I went to look for some shoes... but thought better of it. I saw some nice Vans but Mum might kill me if I get some new shoes again. So I didn't buy any... I went to AV Electronics to check out their new store... damn, it was closed. I considered visiting some CD shops... but there's really nothing I need, especially when you have a computer at home capable of downloading tons of stuff LOL. At last, I decided to go to Best Eastern and grab some books. I spent ages over there just deciding which books to buy. In the end, I bought The Da Vinci Code and Jodi Picoult's The Tenth Circle. I didn't have the chance to get my hands on Da Vinci Code before... I think Serene was the one who asked me to read it ages ago. I spent about 40 dollars on the books. And Mum was right, maybe I shouldn't have bought so many books just before GCE. I get distracted easily. I got sucked in the Twilight series already.
I was supposed to attend a gathering at OGDC this morning and Dan's open house this afternoon... but Mum and Dad FORCED me to go to Miri. Honestly speaking, I was really irritated at first but now, I really have to thank them. LOL Why?
Because...
STARBUCKS IS IN MIRI!
-SCREAMS-
ALKSDJLKASJDIOJRITRGDFGKRKJJNUHTDHGJKDFNGJKFDNGK
LOOOOOOOL
HYPER HYPER HYPER
Now I don't need to get to KK to get a sip of Starbucks anymore. =D
Lol, we went to Miri early in the morning. Went to Grand Palace for dim sum breakfast. Then off to Toys World! Gosh.. looking at all the toys and listening to the background music made me feel all Christmasyyyy! =D I got Spongebob stickers from Toys World LOL. After that, went to Parkson. I got a Voodoo doll, S.H.E's album, and new school sneakers. Lol. My school shoes are really in a bad state but I didn't care much since high school is almost over. But when Mum said about graduation, I changed my mind lol.
I saw Mann and then later I saw Vun. My family and I went to Starbucks and met Vun again lol. Dad actually wanted to get me a Starbucks mug... but Mum was like >=| so Dad and I zipped our mouths LOL. But surely next time I'll get one.
Woo, I really had a great time these two days. All the shopping...
I might not be around that much anymore. Maybe only one or two blog posts a week.
GCE is coming to town.
