Thursday, October 2, 2008
12:58 PM
It's funny how I always wake up exactly at 9.30 am these few days, no matter what time I slept the previous night. Funny, huh? Lol, I'll let some future neurologists to figure out this mystery... (Yu Ting LOL).
I haven't begun with my homework yet... mostly because I have been busy having fun after recovering from my sickness LOL Don't worry, the worry and guilt is starting to sink in.. so I prolly will start getting my ass to work. =D
Tuesday afternoon was FUNZZZZ! Ket picked me and Teng to Teo's house around 4 pm. He asked us to go there and check on his new 'bike'. I have no idea what you call it. According to Michelle, it's a... "vehicle (like a motorcycle, only that it's four-wheeled)." LOL Michelle was there too, along with Theophilia, her lil cute sis and Mrs. Teo. Teo showed us how to ride it first. It looked really complicated to operate, with all the clutch, gear, brake bla bla bla... Ket and Yin Kong went to ride after that. They were arrogant bitches so they rode far farrrr away... until the engine stopped and Teo had to run all the way to fix it. LOL damn right, arrogant bitches. =D
Teng and I didn't want to ride after seeing that even the boys couldn't operate it that well. But after much pleading and -cough- encouragement -cough- from the boys, I decided to try first (actually Teng made me do it first LOL). Teo taught me how and there's so much to remember. First you hold the brake... then the clutch... then first gear... then bla bla bla... Eventually I got the 'bike' moving alright and it was so much fun =D Though I remember
When it was Teng's turn, like all the others, she got on the bike and listened to Teo's lecture. What happened to her was pretty classic! I dunno if she minds sharing here or not but she laughed so hard so I guess it's okay. LOOOOL We (the audience) were not really paying much attention until the 'bike' started to move. Somehow Teng drove REALLY FAST... She was like charging... like ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! We were like "O_O OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" LOL She really looked like she's going to crash. That scared the hell outta Teo and he chased the 'bike'. XD Teng turned back and she sort of revved the engine o_o She was going to head into the drain but luckily she turned the 'bike' in time to avoid that. LOL pretty classic. I almost got a heart attack!
Lol after that we went for a walk/jog around the neighbourhood. We had no idea where we were going. Or should I say we had no idea how far we walked. By the time we wanted to head back to Teo's house, it was semi-dark already. When it was completely dark, it was really creepy cause there wasn't any streetlights at most of the streets. I was so tired and lazy to walk back to Teo's house that I felt like crawling back. At one part, Teng also complained about being too tired, so I jokingly squat down in front of her, offering a piggyback. She took it seriously and climbed onto my back... I lost my balance and we fell. -_- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA "Kids."
That was pretty much the highlight of my Tuesday. Wednesday wasn't Hari Raya so we had tuition. -_- I spent Wednesday morning reading New Moon (I got to the exciting part now). Afternoon, around 4 pm, went to Jollibee to meet up with my tuition bitches. It was pretty weird though cause Chyi and Yu Ting were just staring at me when they first saw me. Why? Cause they hadn't seen me for ages and... they missed me. =') HAHAHAH Especially Yu Ting... the weirdo... she was so high and was laughing to herself when she saw me. I had a sundae.. and oh yeah, they talked about next year's CNY which is going to be on my birthday =O 26th of January. Lol. It is going to be weird.
While waiting for tuition time to arrive, me and Ting went to Milimewah. She wanted to get some ice lemon tea (she's an ice lemon tea girl) and I wanted to get some snacks. I got M&M's peanuts. It's made in Australia so I'm safe. =D
The whole Chinese milk thing really sucks. I went to KB Soon Lee last night and I was only allowed to buy chocolates made in 'Caucasian countries' LOL It's like...
OO! Meiji... 'Product of Singapore'... damn.
OO! Cheese chips... 'Made in Malaysia'... damn.
OO! Milo Wafers... 'Product of Malaysia'... shit.
OO! Smarties ice-cream... 'Made in Malaysia'... GOD DAMN IT!!!!
In the end, we got Australian M&M's and Snickers. Stupid Chinese people. !@#$$%$^&^&!!!
PS. I found this on Wikipedia...
HOLY SMOKESSSS! THOSE ARE M&M'S!
