<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, September 30, 2008
2:30 PM

TADAAAAAA!
Gosh, it's been a week! One whole week! Can you believe that I've been sick for that long?
I've got loads to tell, but I'm also lazy. But I promised so I'm going to do it! :D

SUNDAY, 21st September
The whole day my right eye felt uncomfortable.

MONDAY, 22nd September
Woke up and right eye was slightly red and swollen. I didn't give a shit cause I didn't think it was obvious or noticeable. When I got to school, everyone asked about my right eye, even the teachers. Basically I was like oh crap, now everyone's going to look at me. During Physics, the headache kicked in, yay. Went home and the fever started. That was when I started lying on my deathbed for more than half of the week. Mum asked me to take some Panadol, but I didn't cause I didn't want to. And why is that? Cause I have... this thing for medicine and pills.. I try to stay away from drugs as well as I can. And I have a childhood fear of medicine pills stuck at your throat LOL. I hate swallowing pills! But now, man, I'm a pro at swallowing pills. I've eaten... -calculates- more than 30 pills. Like... gimme a golf ball now and I can shove it down my throat!!

I didn't go to tuition on Monday.

By night time my Mum successfully forced me to take Panadol pills (ew).

TUESDAY, 23rd September
I woke up and thought the fever was gone. So I decided to go to school even when my Mum was doubtful about it. At school... I was fine... at first. I still got those stares and comments about my eye... Like number one, I watched porn. Number two, I got punched in the eye. -_- Hahaha stupid comments. After break time, the fever started and I was freezing until the end of lessons. I was dying to go back home and lie on my deathbed. I refused to go to the doctor, cause... do the math: doctor = more medicine = more PILLS!!!! O_O

Fever got worse, sore throat got worse and my eye too. It's actually continuously discharging liquid. =S

WEDNESDAY, 24th September
I didn't go to school. I gave up and went to Luke Tan's clinic with Dad. Dr. Tan actually asked me to look at the ceiling and he pulled (gently of course LOOOL) my bottom eyelid. He asked my Dad to see and I think my Dad was going to puke. He told me that the bottom of my eye was red with white spots. =S I got my meds: an eye liquid thing to put on my eye, small white pills for my eye, pills for fever and antibiotic pills. Those pills were... you know those multi-coloured ones... and they are bigger than Panadol. Lol I freaked out.

After having the meds, I felt much better. Ket called, informing me about computer class in the afternoon. I didn't go cause I still felt weak. After he finished the class, he called me and told me that we have to hand in our computer project by Monday. Wtf. My progress was still 0% and the sickness... I didn't go to tuition, too.

I thought I could make it to school the next day. Besides, I only got sick leave for one day. BUT...

At night, around 11+ pm, when I woke up, the right part of my face was covered with the liquid of the eye and my body was on fire. High fever attacked and my body temperature was around 39.5 degrees. So school got cancelled again.

THURSDAY, 25th September
Fever still. Sore throat still. Red eye still. The redness got to my left eye too. Awesomeness. Nothing much, just lying in bed all day and started planning the computer project. Around noon, Teng came to my house and passed me all the school papers. =)

FRIDAY, 26th September
Fever was gone! Sore throat and red eye still though. I started working on my computerized library system =D I was racing against time...

SATURDAY, 27th September
Sore throat became less severe and my eyes were pink, not red anymore. PROJECT PROJECT PROJECT!!

SUNDAY, 28th September
PROOOOOOOOOOOJECT! I only got started on my documentations on Sunday, which is bad. I had a lot to do, I had to produce a book within a day. o_o

MONDAY, 29th September
Fell asleep last night so I didn't get to finish my documentations. Was really stressed out and exhausted. Fever and sore throat are gone. My eyes are still A LITTLE BIT red. Ket helped me inform teacher that I will submit my work in the afternoon. The plan was to finish it, go for binding and then submit after my tuition. But in the end, I couldn't finish in time so I ditched tuition AGAIN. I rushed my work and finally finished it around 4/5 pm. Mum brought me to town for binding and then I went to school to submit my work to teacher (who was playing basketball at the court). And ewwwww, there were soooo many frogs at the hostel and the grass field. =S

When I got back home, I was really tired and exhausted so I didn't get to blog and tell you guys about my 'adventure'.

TUESDAY, 30th September (TODAY)
Woke up and it was around 7.45 am. I O_O-ed cause I was supposed to be in school for singing practice at 7.30 am. LOL I didn't want to ditch anymore gatherings so I went. I have ditched a lot of... classes and 'gatherings' I should have gone to this past week... I missed two days of lessons, three tuition lessons (tuition fees kill people, man. 1 hr and 15 mins, two days per week, $75. Even if I didn't go for the whole month, I still have to pay $75? LOL), one computer lesson, one singing practice, funtime at Amira's place, Matt's surprise bday party... =(

So I went to school this morning lol. Teng, Fun, Hui, Vun, Teo, Ket, Fu and Danny were there. Apparently Danny and Teo are going to play the guitar for our song (which I don't care about learning yet lol). My eyes are fine now, by the way. But Teng and Fun told me that my eyes became smaller o_o. Had a great time lol. Haven't been around friends for such a long time. We took photos, talked and played guitar lol I'll see if I can get my hands on the photos -hints Teng- >=D

Basically, a lot has been happening this holiday O_O Holiday? I totally forgot about it. It didn't feel like the holidays AT ALL. -_- I have MOUNTAINS of homework waiting for me to do.. and other school project stuff. Sigh... GCE is coming in less than a month and I should really get digging in those books. And although being sick this time was a really bad experience, I learnt things. I learnt things. I know who cares about me and who doesn't give a shit about my existence in the world lol. I KNOW those who have posted on the chatbox are those who care LOL Thanks guys.

Especially Teng, she has been keeping me updated on school and homework. And also nagging about me to take rests and eat my meds. Ket, who has been worrying and also nagging (LOL) me to eat my meds by calling and MSN-ing. Teo, who called and nagged, too. Syee Chee and GLOWria (MY PARENTSSSS LOOOOOL) who nagged before I got out of school. Fun, Chyi, Sharon, Danny, everyone on the chatbox... And of course Hui, she has been getting online at night and nagged too. XD I would also like to point out that one of the few mean people is LIEW YU TING AHAHHAHAHA. She has been really happy about me being sick and her messages on my chatbox were not sincere, beware. LOOOL

Throughout my sick period on my deathbed, I'm lucky to have enough entertainment near my bed lol. I got these:



AND


I finished Twilight and is halfway through New Moon. I got really hooked by Twilight. I now officially claim that I am a Twilight fan. =D

I had these fantastic albums on my iPod 'hi-fi':








Rockabye Baby! albums rock face! They are like lullabies of rock songs, which is really sweet. The lullabies accompanied me to sleep when I was sick. =D The Scene Aesthetic's album is an album that I have been looking for for two years. I finally found it this recently and I'm really happy about it. =D DEMI LOVATO! God, she's amazing, man. She's 16, a few months younger than me, but I feel really ashamed LOL She plays the guitar and piano, has an amazing voice and can sing and write well. A new Disney voice but doesn't sound Disney at all. Give her album a try. I loved it. Amazing stuff ^^ And of course, S.H.E's album, fantastic. =D

Lemme think if I have anything else to say... -checks Mann's blog for the quiz-

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL She said my hobby is studying! HAHAHAHA SO NOT TRUE. Mann, clearly you've got a lot to learn about me =D I'll do the quiz... maybe tomorrow. LOL Cute hobby XD And I'm fine now, thanks =D

Superman has to take off now!