Thursday, September 4, 2008
3:03 PM
Just came back from school (English oral practice) and had lunch. Guess what? I was eating my lunch... when I finished my food, I just realized I used two spoons to eat my lunch, instead of a spoon and a fork. HEEEEEEEEEEE =D Apparently the other spoon was my Mum's. She was using the laptop and when she went to eat, she was like ">=( Why did you take my spoon?!" Loooool.
I made a big mistake at school just now. I was talking to Nuriah and Marline... Err not exactly talking... I was at the bottom of the stairs and they were at the other end. LOL I actually drank my water from my bottle in front of Nuriah O_O WOOOPS GULP GULP GULP GULP... I totally forgot about PUASA. Gosh, I'm so tactless.. Sorry Nuriah, my apologies. XD
Lol okay, so I just got an IM from Jia Hwang (prolly most known as Leon nowadays).

LOL, yeah I admit a Buddhist listening to Christian songs IS hella weird, but I don't think there's any problem with that XD Seriously, yes, SERIOUSLY, Christian songs are really nice. I wonder why Chinese artists are not bothered to write songs to praise our religion. -.- Lookie at those Christian songs! I mean... they are really soothing and beautiful. Mainstay, This Beautiful Republic, Starfield, Addison Road, Chris Tomlin, etc. These are some of the artists with nice music out there.
Music is universal. Differences in race, religion or nationality should not stop you from listening to good music.
