Wednesday, September 10, 2008
3:27 PM
I have so much to blog about now. lol
First thing, I think I screwed my Physics exam. Teacher told me right after I submitted my Paper 2 that I got 6 mistakes in Paper 1. Yeah, thanks teacher. >_<
I got so emo (LOL) after that but got all better after reaching home and talking to Fun (over-optimistic girl). LOL ^_^ <3 I guess one of the reasons why I did so badly is because... I watched my movies yesterday afternoon. HAHA =X
I watched August Rush yesterday and the whole afternoon, I am in a state of complete loss of words. Why? Because I got blown away by the movie. I got tears in my eyes (I tried not to cry) at the climax of the story. Fantastic actors, beautiful story and beautiful music. IT IS A MUST-SEE. Honestly speaking, it's better than Step Up 1 and 2. It's really phenomenal. I'm not joking. It's the most beautiful movie I have ever seen so far in my life. Go to Wikipedia if you wanna know the story.


Second, ASJDHHASJHDKASHDHSJHD EFFING NEW IPODS!
I hate my iPod video now! LOL jokes.
BUT BUT BUT, the new iPods are reaaaaaaaaally sweet. New iPod nanos and a new iPod touch. They have all the things Ilike love. =( COLOURS & BUILT-IN SPEAKER. DAMN ITTTTT!



Plus, they got new iTunes 8! YAY! It's really awesome. It has a new feature called Genius. Basically it looks at the songs you listen to and recommend songs to you. A bit of changes to iTunes' design as well.


Mum and Dad are going to S'pore tomorrow. It's good cause now I can get my copy of Twilight. YAYYYY!
OOOOOOOOO, WHO WANTS TO MEET IZAN? If you don't know who she is, you are a noob.
PS. Listen to the August Rush soundtrack. And something to share (read from bottom to top XD):

LOL!
I hate my iPod video now! LOL jokes.
BUT BUT BUT, the new iPods are reaaaaaaaaally sweet. New iPod nanos and a new iPod touch. They have all the things I



Plus, they got new iTunes 8! YAY! It's really awesome. It has a new feature called Genius. Basically it looks at the songs you listen to and recommend songs to you. A bit of changes to iTunes' design as well.


Mum and Dad are going to S'pore tomorrow. It's good cause now I can get my copy of Twilight. YAYYYY!
OOOOOOOOO, WHO WANTS TO MEET IZAN? If you don't know who she is, you are a noob.
PS. Listen to the August Rush soundtrack. And something to share (read from bottom to top XD):

LOL!
