<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, September 11, 2008
3:28 PM

OMG, relative velocity in today's A. Maths exam totally killed me.
The question is worth 12 marks.
HAPPEH!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of exam! My final Chung Ching exam...
And it's Chemistry... dang.

Anyways, today is S.H.E's 7th birthday! WOOHOO! (No eyes-rolling please =D)
Surprisingly, I have nothing much to blog about today.
Hm...

Oh, I think Mum and Dad are in Singapore now.
I asked them to buy me Twilight. I wonder if they will buy the complete series for me LOL.



Last night...
Dad: 妹,你要我们买什么给你?
Sis: BARBIE DOLLLLLLL!!!!
Dad: 又买Barbie doll?!?! 你看那边,一大堆坐在那边没有穿衣服!
Me: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sis: >=(

PS. Downloaded Camp Rock! Downloading Juno. ^_^