<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, September 17, 2008
12:19 AM

God damn I lost my guitar pick! ='(

Okay so, this one is dedicated to Michelle LMAO (read chatbox >_<)

So last night, when we arrived at Teo's house, a bunch of people were waiting outside and in front of all those people was Michelle. It was again very awkward cause everyone was like o.o. Michelle went, "HIIIIIII!" And I was like, "O_O Hi..." LOLOLOL

Michelle took a photo with me and I saw her dancing like a lunatic too LUL ^_^ She and THEOphilia pulled me to the 'dance floor', I remember (but was unsuccessful). Danny did too. Teng did. Fun did. Teo's Mum did. LOL Anyways, it is fun knowing her >=D I'm always excited to meet new friends cause umm -cough- I don't have a wide circle of friends -cough- XD

Stay tuned to Michelle's blog cause I bet the pics of the party will be up soon lol. I'm sorry for being a poor kid with no mobile phone or camera. =(
BUT I RULE FO SHO!
SAY YESSSS!

PS. Drama drama drama at school. =S