Saturday, September 13, 2008
4:48 PM
So okay, you know how it feels like when someone who is not supposed to read your blog/diary reads or knows about it. I'm talking about people like teachers and your parents LOL
So today, I got a big shock when Mr. Thomas (computer teacher) went, "tingwen.tk right? Is .tk free?" LOOOOOOL He's prolly reading this right now (HI, TEACHER! XD). I panicked for a second there. LOL A lot of questions came into my mind and I got really worried HAHA. "OMG, did I use a lot of foul language on my blog?!" ... "OMG, did I talk anything bad about the teachers?!" I even thought of closing down the blog. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Anyway, I'm just going to be myself. That's what you do on your blog/diary. And I'm not going to close down the blog haha.
Anyways, I've been enjoying myself pimping my blog these few days. COLOURS COLOURS COLOURS =D I listened to Meredith Andrew's new album and WOO it is sooooo good.
Mum and Dad are coming back tomorrow. Can't wait to see what they've bought. They better bring back good stuff for me >=( LOL I feel uneasy without my Fossil watch these few days XD It has gone to Singapore for repairing. The digital clock stopped working for some reason. The analogue clock is still working though.

Oh wells, nothing much to blog anymore. Converting Juno to iPod format. I can't wait to watch it. =)
