Sunday, September 14, 2008
12:30 AM
OMG I just finished watching Juno and it's awesome! Lol! I really like it. It's definitely not for the easily-offended cause there's vulgar language and slight sexual content rofl. It's so realistic and that's why it got me all cracked up while watching it. Really nice. Honestly.
It's a movie about teen pregnancy but heck, it's really meaningful. The funny part is that the girl who got preggo (Juno) is a tomboy, so her reactions to her pregnancy are quite funny. Funniest part? While delivering! LOL Her stepmum and her were like, "Shit!" It is so hilarious and again, realistic. Love it. -thumbs up-

Lol, Michael Cera is so adorable. And I can't believe I'm missing out a lot of good films out there. XD
Afternoon was a blast talking to Lorin. Had a REALLY GOOD laugh while chatting with her. She
Alright, I'm out. HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL! ^_^
