Monday, September 1, 2008
1:13 PM
Well, I guess I am just too reluctant to open up my books and study them, so I woke up, had breakfast and onlined. LUL
I joined a group on Facebook called "Feed a Child with just a Click!" A lot of websites are listed on the group page and I checked out a few of them. (freerice.com, freepoverty.com, helpthirst.com)
FreeRice.com (I managed to donate 2100 grains of rice by playing the game. You donate 20 grains of rice if you get one correct.)


FreePoverty.com (Geography game LOL I sucked at it! I don't even know where the countries are! I only managed to donate 23 cups of water. XD)
HelpThirst.com (Number memory game. One correct, one cup of water. I donated 100 cups. =])



Help the needy if you can. You don't need money, you just need time, determination and a strong passion. =)
