<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, September 18, 2008
12:59 AM

It turned out that we're going to have our holiday classes in the Primary 5J classroom. The classroom is smaller and more colourful than 5 Science. When you go to Primary, everything just seems to shrink in size: the blackboard, the tables and the chairs. LOL I can't even fit my legs under the table anymore. It's prolly because of my fat thighs HAHAHAHA

Anyway it's great to return to the Primary section again! Being there brought back a lot of memories haha. But the bell at Primary sounds so funny to us now LOL And there were Primary 6 kids chasing around the corridors while we're having our classes. o_o It's so funny. And thinking that we used to play 'Girls Chase Boys' over there. LOOOOL

We had Physics before going back home. Class ends at 11.40 am. Around 11.30 am, Danny's lil bro (Mateen) came into class and looked for him. He is soooo adorable! >_< He was like, "HURRY UP, DAN!" in a pirate-ish way LOL When Danny was about to leave the room, he screamed, "YOU SUCCCKKKK!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA We all LOL-ed and Mdm. Leji was like O_O and then XD

I fell asleep in the afternoon while listening to music. Luckily I woke up in time (around 4 pm) to catch Teng's car to tuition. Nothing special after that... Teacher finally started teaching us relative velocity! I hope I'll understand the topic better when he finishes.

At home, while having dinner, I got a call from Yung, asking me to join his 'steamboat night' with Ket, Jet and Ting. I was lazy and almost full so I turned him down. lol Jet was like, "Next time ah..." Hahaha I think. XD

Anyways, I was eating these Japanese grapes that Dad and Mum bought from S'pore. They taste like ALCOHOL! Sweet stuff. =D

I started reading Twilight =) I watched P.S. I Love You yesterday. It's really touching but August Rush is still on the top of my list. I also watched another movie, which is surprisingly, shockingly... unsuitable for my age. HAHAHAHA I'm not going to talk anymore about it. ='D

I have tons of movies that I'd like to download, but I guess I'm going to stop the movie-downloading business for a bit. I'm now downloading Garageband instead, a music making software for Mac. It actually comes together with the Mac when we bought it, but it somehow got deleted -.- Anyways, I think it is really cool, kind of like Splice.






Tomorrow is a public holiday. I might be doing something with my family. And I think I should clean up my room. I'm like sleeping in a rubbish dump nowadays.

PS. You know all those spam e-mails you get in your inbox? I always get those about winning lotteries, etc. LOL Today, Teng told me that she got...



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!