<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, September 16, 2008
4:50 PM

WHOOP WHOOP! I just came back from English Oral at school. It was actually... fun! So much better than Malay Oral. The examiners were really friendly and outgoing so I was not really nervous. I had a great time talking about my ambition with them. Lol I don't really have an ambition but I put it as 'website designer' for today. I have a lot of experience on it so I had a lot to talk about, which is of course, good.

Class ended at 9.20 am today and we got back our Chinese, Bio and Malay papers. Chinese wasn't good. Bio wasn't satisfactory either. Malay Paper 1 was okay for me, but I totally screwed Paper 2! Grade C again for Malay! Oh man.

Anyway, I was supposed to post a blog entry last night but was over exhausted.

Sunday's steamboat and BBQ party was a blast, though I got bitten by mosquitoes like 292384029384 times. The sad thing was, the moon was not even there. Stupid clouds... XD I went back into the house after the party and continued doing my English compositions. I did them till 3 am, so yesterday my eyes looked as if they have been punched.

Got back A. Maths, English, Physics and Chemistry papers yesterday. My results are okay I guess, but I know I can do better. Lost marks in A. Maths for some careless mistakes, and luckily teacher did not count in the marks for relative velocity! I got only one right and the other two/three wrong. Tian Fu got them all correct though. He's a Maths prodigy! Teacher was unsatisfied with my English Section A composition, and Mdm. Leji could not understand why I made mistakes for simple questions...

Mdm. Leji: Ting Wen, are you tensed while writing the exam?
Me: O_O What do you mean?
Mdm. Leji: You see, you made mistakes for simpleeeeee questions but for those complicated questions, you got them correct.
Me: =D

Anyway, there was a sudden and last-minute assembly during the fourth period. Announcements were made and prizes were given away... Lorin and Vun FORCED me to join the Miri trip yesterday LOL I know they wanted me to go badly, but I don't wanna skip class. Naturally I was unable to convince them but I eventually threatened that I will report to Mr. Som. They lemme go and asked Chyi and Teng instead. LOL sorry guys <3 Second batch of English Oral took place yesterday. Sharon couldn't come up with an ambition to talk about so she came up with 'a businesswoman running a pharmacy' with the help from Ket LOL It was good I think and I hope she did well. ^_^

The others (those who didn't have Oral exam) went for Chemistry practicals instead from 1.30 to 4 pm. Crazy! Lol but we did have a lot of fun. I arrived early so I helped Yi Lin with preparing the solutions. The sulphuric acid really freaked me out. I thought it was going to burn down the lab. It gave out a lot of steam when I poured it into the beaker of water. Mr. Avinash was like, "POUR SLOWLY!!!" LOOOOL He's one funny teacher. He even tricked Kok Hong, asking him to touch the measuring cylinder with some sulphuric acid. When his hand began to sting and burn, teacher laughed. LOL Kok Hong was like @#$$!@##$%!! ='D

I dunno what's wrong with everyone during practicals cause there were a lot of solution spilling and apparatus breaking LMAO Vun and Hui (refer to Vun's blog) even broke a mercury thermometer. Danny went, "O_O EVACUATTTEEEEEEE!" and the boys ran out. It was hilarious and I laughed my butt off. Halfway during the practicals, I almost fell asleep lol.

After practicals I went to town to get a gift for Teophilia and then for my haircut. I was so tired that I dozed off while the hairdresser was cutting my hair. I woke up and was like O_O when I heard my Mum's voice and saw her behind me. Apparently she went there for some manicure. I was wide awake after that lmao. Anyway, my haircut is stupid and pathetic. Now I look like an idiot. =( I know I have always looked like an idiot, but yeah, you get what I mean.

After that, home > Ket's house > Teo's house for Teophilia's and her lil sis' bday party. It was pretty awkward when we first arrived cause everyone's like o_o ... staring at you. LUL Cake-cutting was first and then it was dinner time. And wow, Teo's Mum can cook really good food. I'm digging the curry she cooked. =D Then there was loud music and everyone just started dancing like maniacs (I didn't join in of course), especially Teo's Mum. LOL She is one hip, cool and crazy Mum! She asked us not to study that much and just have fun so that we will stay young. LOL I know right XD She even said that she could get high that night cause her husband is offshore LUL And she complained the music being too slow and mellow. HAHAHA. Teo and Danny showed us their guitaring skills and that made me feel like playing again. I was also constantly being attacked by Teophilia. She kept pinching my cheeks and go "YOU'RE SO CHUBBYYYYY!" I know I'm fat bah T_T If it wasn't her bday, I would punch her in the face. LOL KIDDING =D Anyway, I had a blast at the party!

Tomorrow is the first day of third term holiday, but we still have holiday classes for a week. Damn nice. OOO but one plus point is... we're having our holiday classes at primary school (secondary is going to be renovated - the roofs), so I guess it will be really exciting. I bet the tables and chairs will be too small for us. LOL ahh memories...