Thursday, October 9, 2008
7:25 PM
Missed me? LOL
It has been a really busy week! Almost every evening I fell asleep early and had to get up early to do my homework. One word - exhausted. Not to mention, GCE is creeping really near and all the teachers are giving their last advices... One word - teary. LOL We're going to leave soon...
We had our grad photo-taking today. Unlike back in Form 3, I don't really care how my photo would turn out. It's prolly because I have been taking loads of ugly photos these days and I'm used to it already. =D Anyways, we had a great time! We didn't spend much time on the group and individual photos. We spent most of our time taking pics among ourselves lol (mobiles were out of pockets, plus Matt's and Boo Wei's cameras). We took hundreds.. no, maybe thousands of pics. Everyone went high and wild lol. I'll see if I can get some of the photos. Eventually Mr. Jim had to ask us to go back to our classes or else I bet our photo-taking session would have lasted till 12.30 pm. XD
After that Mdm. Sheeja asked Teng and I to help with the anniversary table numbers. Everyone was really busy helping with the decorations and arrangements. It's gonna be huge, CCMS's 70th anniversary! And looking at the big poster of the school's future indoor sports complex made me think AGAIN... Why is it always that when we leave the school and then a new facility comes in? Like when we left primary... the playground came. Now when we leave secondary, the indoor sports complex comes! It's so unfairrrr.
Tonight is rehearsals and I have singing... solo. LOOOOOOL Yes, I'm singing solo. =') Now I'm listening to this song on repeat, cause I haven't memorized my lyrics yet. =D
Another reason why we have been busy this week is because on the first day of school reopening (Monday), we had to organize the Teachers' Day celebration immediately for Tuesday. It was really challenging. It's not easy to get everything organized and ready within a day, you know! We did our best though and I guess it turned out successful. The teachers had a lot of fun, especially during the first game. LOL Just thinking of it cracks me up. The teachers were really playful. Even Mdm. Leji (who is pregnant and about to give birth ANYTIME [she told us] and whose tummy looks like it's about to fall off) was advised at first not to play, but she eventually ended up playing. LOL There were 'arguments' too when the teachers caught each other peeking and cheating. Overall, wonderful experience.
Right, now I'm going to do the NORA tag. I love you, Nora, for doing this to me. -_-
Rules:
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
- Each player answers the questions about themselves
- At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
Starting time: 3:56 PM
Name : Ting Wen the Great
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : I can wear Nora's shoes. 8!
Height : 170+ cm
Where do you live : Brunei >_>
Have you ever been on a plane : Yuppers!
Swam in the ocean : Yes!
Fallen asleep at school : Yes. =X
Broken someone’s heart : I think so. Oops.
Fell off your chair : YAYA
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No, that's crazy.
Saved e-mails : Mhm.
What is your room like : Bright and sunny! (Especially in the afternoon.)
What’s right beside you : iPod, bottle, lyrics, Dad's laptop, the phone, Jodi Picoult's book.
What is the last thing you ate : Chips from Marks & Spencer HAHAHAHA
Ever had Chicken pox : YESSSS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (to Nora)
Sore throat : Of course.
Stitches : Nope, fortunately.
Broken nose : No, but I wish I had. I hate my nose. =D I want Voldemort's nose. LOOOOOOOL
Do you Believe in love at first sight : That happens, but not for me.
Like picnics : YEPPPP
the last person you danced with : Don't remember... I don't dance. -_-
Last thing made you smile : Umm... Grandpa revving engine just now. LOOOOL
You last yelled at : Everyone in class. I am the announcement loudspeaker.
Kissed anyone : >=D
Get sick : Ewwwwwwwwww, yes but ewwwwwwwwww.
Talk to an ex : I don't have one. -_-
Miss someone : Kristen, my long-lost Habbo BFF. ='(
Who do you really hate:
Do you like your hand-writing : No.
Are your toe nails painted : Nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : I dunno.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Orange.
Are you a friendly person : DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Do you have any pets : Nope.
Do you sleep with the TV on : Sometimes.
What are you doing right now : Nothing.
Can you handle the truth : I think so?
Are you closer to your mother or father : Both!
Do you eat healthy : I'm the second unhealthiest person alive. Nora's the first. ^ ^
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : ZzZzZzZz...
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : No one. (sad, I know)
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud. =)
Are you confident : Depends.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Primary 1?
2. Playing toys?
3. Being childish?
4. I GOT MY CHICKEN POXXX HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
5. I DON'T KNOWWWWW!
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Donate.
2. Investment?
3. BUY EVERYTHING I WANT!
4. Travel around the world.
5. Quit studying and working DUH.
5 of my bad habits
1. I am lazy.
2. I do everything at the last minute.
3. I eat a lot of junk.
4. Sometimes, I don't wash my hands before eating.
5. Basically, procrastination. =D
5 places I have been living
1. Brunei
2. Canada
3.
4.
5.
5 people I tag
1. Lorin
2. Mich LAI
3. Vun
4. Mich Chu
5. Mann
K DONEEE! Phew...
PS. Nicky Lee's new album is nice. I like him. He makes the falsetto sound so effortless.
