<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, September 4, 2008
12:33 AM

So, came back from A. Maths tuition and just laid on my bed, watching The Bucket List on my iPod.

Honestly, I liked the movie, but I don't think anyone else my age would like it. I bet most of them would think it's boring, cause the movie is all about life, family, friendship and death. It's a beautiful movie actually, I mean if you understand the message. Okay, to make things simple, I'm making a long story short. Basically, the movie is about two old men, prolly in their 70s. Both were diagnosed with cancer at the same time and they share the same hospital ward. That's how they became good friends from strangers. Soooo, they got their test results and the doctor told them they have only a few months to live, and if they are lucky, a year. They started to write the Bucket List, which is a list of all the things they want to do before 'kicking the bucket' (you know what it means). They wrote all sorts of crazy things like skydiving, kiss the most beautiful girl in the world, etc. They did all the things together and you know, went through all sorts of family issues bla bla bla... The movie ends with both of them dying. Sad, yes. Watch the movie if you get the chance. It will change your view of life and it will touch you deeply.

"Have you found joy in your life?
Has your life brought joy to others?"
- The Bucket List

There is a new song 'Just Stand Up!' by 15 female artists. It's about standing up to cancer. It's a very nice song.

And also, Chris Tomlin's new album 'Hello Love' is brilliant.


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I WANT THIS BOOK.

Some funny stuff to share:
Time: 5 pm +
Venue: Flying Colours Form 5 A. Maths tuition
We were doing some past year papers, and there was one question about sets. We were attempting the question, and Teng (who dislikes the chapter 'Sets') instead of saying 'I hate SETS', said...
.....
....
...
..
.
Teng: I HATE SEX! ... =O ---> OOPS FACE
Me: O_O (STAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Me: OMG WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Teng: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you don't get the joke, you are seriously suffering from brain damage.
SETS and SEX sound nearly the same.
We're not pronunciation pros yo, so get it?