<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, September 21, 2008
2:32 AM

You know how scary it is to see time fly so fast. My last post was Wednesday and yet I feel like I have just posted yesterday. It's really scary. And in just a month's time, I'll be sitting for my first GCE paper.

I'm so occupied with work these few days that I feel so stressed out. Uhh like I don't have enough white hair on my head (Yes, I have white hair, thank you very much). But I think all the work I have is good. Usually, my holidays are spent by sitting in front of the computer all day. At least I'm doing something else to fill up my time, other than going to school (which is tiring and getting on my nerves already).

I spent Thursday (public hol) cleaning up my room, which was in a total mess. You know how your room looks like it has been attacked by terrorists after an exam period. The papers and books were everywhere LOL Anyways, it is tidy and clean now. =) Yesterday, I finished compiling the first few chaps of our PRYNSA book from afternoon till night. I know, even I myself is surprised with my motivated ass.

Today was a total hell for me. I didn't have enough sleep and that's bad enough already. Went to school and felt OK... Somehow Mdm. Shanthi failed to turn up so we had a free period after the first break. When it came to A. Maths, my mood went down down down. I still don't get relative velocity and sitting there doing all the questions just pissed me off. Lee Chyi was all over my cookie monster keychain. Lorin stole it during break time and I just wanna punch her in the face (it's still with her). =)

Back home, read Twilight on the bed and fell asleep. Woke up around 6 pm and my head was aching like hell! Continued reading until it was dinner time. After dinner, read again lol and played a bit of guitar. Showered, studied a bit of Bio while drinking Coke LOL (Coke is muh fav drink) YES, we have a Bio test on Monday. Exams in the holidays! Ahhh the joy... =')

PS. Picture of the day:



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! (got it from Lorin -> bish)
I heart Patrick.