<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, September 8, 2008
3:33 PM

Had Malay 2 and D. Maths 2 today...

I did okay I think. 'Think' is emphasized. =)
I'm so sick of exams. =(
And -cough- some people -cough- are showing off here.
LOL
No worries, next year will be your turn.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I finished downloading P.S. I Love You. =D
I wanna watch it.
But I don't think I should.
I'm afraid of getting too emotional over the movie and then end up too moody to study.
LOOOOOOOOL

Okay, don't look at the screen with your wtf face.
A LOT of people watched the movie and ended up crying okay?!
=)

EDIT:
LOLOL I HAVE TO SHARE SOMETHING!
Personally, I think we will be able to see Liew Yu Ting's name in the 2009 Guinness World Records book.
Why?
Because she sneezed like a bajilion times today in the exam hall.
How do I know?
Because she's sitting behind me.
HEHE I love you Ting. LOLOLOL
OMG, I wanna puke. =S