<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, August 30, 2008
7:26 PM

LOL Okay maybe I don't hate food anymore. =D HAHAHA.
I am now eating Oreos while onlining and listening to music.
AHHHH.
How I wish the holidays were here.

Honestly, I am so bored right now. I've got nothing to do online, but I just wanna stick to it. I don't wanna study. =( I really hate studying! WAAAAAAAA! :'(

Ket and I actually wanna go jogging again this afternoon but it's rainy! Stupid! And here I go, singing one of the songs on Barney:
Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me! These little children are watching you, so please come down so we can play with you! Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!

LUL. Embarrassing? Nah, I grew up watching Barney in Canada. =) Speaking of Canada, there are really a lot of things I would like to do in my life...

Visit Canada? Lol, I don't remember any part of my life in Canada. Daddy tells me about playing with snow, picking strawberries from farms, etc. and I just listen with my mind blank. I would like to visit Vancouver one day. And maybe visit my little cousins in Calgary. I webcam-ed and had a voice conversation with them a few weeks ago and my aunt asked me to study over there. How I wish I could! TUDUNG NEXT YEAR FINEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Lol, oh, I posted my Canada pics on Facebook. And loads of others of me and my friends.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehehe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ket saved me this pic and a few others. Taken with his mobile while we were at Swensen's. We went to Bandar the other day to talk with the Borneo Bulletin editor.