Monday, August 25, 2008
4:05 PM
I got a parcel at school today. Apparently it is a book from Shankar's International Children Art competition in which I've got a prize back in 2006. I flipped through the book to find my artwork. Honestly, I feel ashamed, when I compared my work with those from other countries. Other countries, especially India, have really good young artists. Their drawing skills are really... wow. Those kids are younger than me! Gosh...
Looking at all those art and colours made me think of whether I chose the right path (Science class). These days, I sometimes regret studying pure science. Why? Because studying pure science is really sucky and stressful. Now I've realised that I'm not interested in Science at all. I don't like Chemistry the most. I have no idea why. When Mdm. Deepa was still teaching at school, I used to like it. But now that she's gone, I hate it more and more. All the stress has made me hate the subject. And now I've turned out to be a fan of Maths (surprisingly). Oh man. I don't know how I'm going to get good results for my GCE. My Malay is the worst ever and our Chinese teacher just left. o_o Fantastic.
You know what, sometimes I wondered what would it be like if I'd joined the Art class at the first place. To tell you the truth, I really like drawing. More than Science, definitely. I kinda miss drawing nowadays. Seriously, there's so much to think of at this age...
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Where are you going to study next? (I don't wanna wear tudung.)
...
..
.
OMG, 2 PM! I have to shower now. I have to study for my computer mock exam tomorrow, and then leaving for tuition.
