Saturday, August 30, 2008
5:01 PM
Chen Vun tagged me, so I might as well do it since I'm free now. Lol. I'm not going to tag anyone though, cause I have no idea who else to tag. (And yes, I don't have a very wide circle of friends, thank you very much.)
RULES
- State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
- The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps.
- No tag backs.
2 I have lived in Canada for a year when I was one.
3 I have a strange affection for coffee (Starbucks).
4 I love Cola, even though I know it's bad.
5 My family and I own a family business.
6 I dream of taking Steve Jobs' place as Apple CEO. LUL
7 I terrify people when I'm angry.
8 I LOVE SUNSHINE! even though when it burns me to death.
9 I HATE RAINY DAYS.
10 Point a camera at me and I'll give you a BIG smile. Like really huge.
11 I think Zac Efron is hot.
12 I love water activities. BEACHHHHH!
13 I am in love with nature.
14 I can take showers for an hour.
15 I love strawberries with chocolate sauce. -drools-
Phew, that's about it.
Had D. Maths 1 and BM 1 today. Not really satisfied XD Oh wells... it rained just now. BOOOO! Now I'm freezing in my room. Brrrrrr. OHH, here's something I would like to share:
Time: 11.40 am
Location: In Mum's car
Mum: You wanna go cut your hair?
Me: No.
Mum: What?! Look at your hair! You look so 老实。Look at your friends! They have long, straight beautiful hair!
Me: -LOL- What? You want me to become 'hiao ma' huh?! (Translation: hiao ma = bitchy)
LUUUUL! Mothers.
