Sunday, August 31, 2008
5:54 PM

LUL AWW, I am in love with Cookie Monster. =) And ELMO! LOL
I am so tired right now, I have no idea why. XD
Well, went to KB for breakfast with family. Today is my first time eating at 11D Sports Cafe. Mum and bro told me Sin Nii was there too with her family. I didn't see her though but heyyy. =) Had dimsum over there, and it was pretty good, for Brunei's standards. lol. Overall, I think the restaurant is really cool. Hip, young, and love the concept. It's a sports cafe so there're a lot of TV's on with sports channels.
After that, bro went to cut his hair while we went shopping at Soon Lee. I bought Reader's Digest September issue, some pens... Cookie Monster keychain, a long-lost bracelet (meaning I bought it again)... and KINDER EGGS! In case you have no idea what's that... well they used to be chocolate eggs with toys at the centre of the egg, but somehow they got banned cause of the chemicals of the toys mixing with the chocolate and stuff. Lol, that's dumb. I missed it so much. They are part of my childhood, like seriously. But no worries, now they're back lol, with changes, of course. Now the toys are separated from the chocolate. Ha!

BEFORE...

AND NOW!
Lul. After that we went to Supasave a.k.a my food paradise. LOL. I bet you're all like "Isn't she DIETING?!" Mehh. =D
Hehe! I SAW NEW STARBUCKS COFFEE FLAVOUR ZOMG ZOMGGG. LOL It's dark chocolate mocha, ladies and gentlemen. -applause- Ahh yes. =) Also bought Sun Chips! They are the best chips ever. TRYYYY!
I CAN'T DIET. ='( HUUHUUHUU...
Jogging later! I hope! =D
PS. I actually have a Cookie Monster doll on my bed.
