<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, August 22, 2008
3:30 PM

Back from school, changed and had lunch. Later off to Ket's place.

The thought of getting a blog came up while preparing for the Form 5's last Chung Ching assembly (7th August). It reminded me of how many days I still have in Chung Ching and also with all my schoolmates. I'm suffering from short term memory, so I have to write down all the good and bad times I have on a blog for future remembrance. Gee, I sound too formal for a blog. Lol, that's what happens when you haven't blogged for 2734628374623 years.

Well, a lot of things has been happening this recently (good & bad).

School:
SUCKS. Projects, tests, homework, exams, practicals, afternoon classes, Friday lessons... Next week is mock. I've never been happier in my life.

Friends & Personal Life:
Some changes here and there. People change... so yeah. As for my personal life, great improvement. LOL

Olympics:
1) Michael Phelps is hot.
2) Women weightlifting scares me.
3) Opening ceremony was a blast.

PRYNSA:
Probably one of the best things that have happened to me this year. I'll post some pictures some time later. =D

I guess that's all for this post? I still have to get use to blogging at the moment.

PS. Listen to Matthew Perryman Jones. =)